Attention Class A & Class B Licensed Truck Drivers: SacGreenTeam needs good drivers like YOU!
Apply for each position (separately) to be considered. Please note that we hire for regular positions (with benefits) and temporary positions (most benefits do not apply). These jobs are on continuous file, please refer to the individual job announcements for the filing deadlines.
Drive to the SacCounty Jobs website for current openings to be a:
Why YOU should work for the County:
- Be home for dinner!
- Enjoy working with a great crew and best-in-industry equipment.
- Protect the environment.
- Find many opportunities for growth.
- Benefits package for regular positions includes medical/dental/optical, pension/retirement, vacation, education, and wellness. More info at our benefits page.
You can apply:
- Anytime at your computer, a friend's computer, or any open public library
- Monday-Thursday 10AM-11AM. 9611 Conservation Rd, Sacramento, CA 95827
- Monday-Thursday 10AM-11AM. 4450 Roseville Rd Building D, Sacramento, CA 95660
What you need to be a SacGreenTeam driver:
- Current Class B or higher Commercial Driver's License
- One to Two years full-time experience in driving two and three axle trucks with GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) of 30,000 lbs. or more, or operating vehicles that require a Commercial Driver's License, Class B, large bus, box truck, tow truck, dump truck, or garbage truck (please refer to job specs for details);
- Awareness of safety and safe lifting, heavy duty truck and equipment operation;
- Keep written route logs, and submit basic reports;
- Be a team player, and provide excellent customer service.
Steer your career in the right direction:
Want to know more about being a SacGreenTeam driver or have questions about the hiring process? Email your questions to SacGreenTeam@SacCounty.net
Spread the word and share the SacGreenTeam Driver Recruitment 8.5X11 flyer electronically or on your bulletin boards.