Bulky Waste Pickup, by appointment only
Residents in our service area receive:
- One bulky waste pickup per calendar year at no additional cost
- Pickup is limited to five (5) cubic yards or a pile about 8’ x 4’ x 4’, which is about the size of a pickup truck bed loaded to the top of the cab
- Larger piles are subject to additional costs
- Additional pickups may be made by appointment for $25 each
Acceptable Items: Bulky Waste Acceptable and Unacceptable Items brochure.
- E-Waste (TVs and computer monitors)*
- Universal Waste (household batteries, fluorescent light bulbs less than 4 feet, and cell phones)*
- Lawn/Tree/Shrub Trimmings
- Tires (no rims; maximum of 5)
- Lumber, pipes, and trimmings less than or equal to FOUR inches in diameter and FIVE feet in length.
*Place these items to the side of your pile.
- Commercial Waste
- Dirt, Rocks, and Bricks
- Glass Panes (accepted if broken into pieces, placed in a hard plastic container or cardboard box, and labeled "Glass")
- Vehicle Batteries
- Household Garbage
- Hot Ashes
- Heavy Materials (like auto bodies, engines, etc.)
- Hazardous Waste (like paint, oil, chemicals, etc.,)
Make an appointment:
To make an appointment for Bulky Waste Pickup, complete the online form.
Set Out Instructions:
- Place materials out no more than 24 hours before pick-up
- Place in front of your property line and on same side of street
- Keep pile clear of other objects, including cars
- Do not block sidewalks and traffic