Bulky Waste Pickup, by appointment only
Due to high demand, appointments for the Bulky Waste Pickup Service are limited. Service in some areas may not currently be available. Please check back often. Scheduling changes daily.
Residents in our service area receive:
- One bulky waste pickup per calendar year at no additional cost
- Pickup is limited to five (5) cubic yards or a pile about 8’ x 4’ x 4’, which is about the size of a pickup truck bed loaded to the top of the cab
- Larger piles are subject to additional costs
- Additional pickups may be made by appointment for an additional cost. Please note this cost is currently $25 but will increase to $43 effective March 1, 2021.
- More information, such as acceptable and unacceptable items, pile size, and set out instructions, can be found on our Bulky Waste Pickup Brochure.
Beginning January 1, 2021, Treated Wood Waste (fence posts, railroad ties, pilings, decking, etc.,) will no longer be accepted in this program. Effective April 5, 2021, this material can be accepted at the Kiefer Landfill. Residents are reminded to keep treated wood waste separate from any other items in their load. Kiefer Landfill facility fees will apply. Treated wood waste is not acccepted at the North Area Recovery Station.
Scheduling a Pickup:
To schedule a pickup, please
complete the online form. Important! Please check your spam folder if you do not see the scheduling confirmation email in your email inbox or contact Customer Service at 916-875-5555, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, to confirm. You can also schedule this service with the free SacGreenTeam app anytime! With the app, you can also find your collection calendar for garbage, green waste, and recycling, sign up for reminders, report missed service, find your street sweeping calendar, and search a database of hundreds of household items for recycling and disposal options.