Billing & Service Questions: Call 916-875-5555, email, or submit a Customer Service online form.
- Request a residential curbside collection calendar
- Request cart delivery, replacement, repair, or exchange
- Request an additional pick-up on non-regular day service, overflow pickup on regular day service, or report a missed service, etc.,
- Schedule a Bulky Waste Pickup using our online form. IMPORTANT! Please check your spam folder if you do not see the scheduling confirmation email in your email inbox or call 916-875-5555 to confirm.
- Address changes, billing questions, or billing history
- Rate Assistance Program
- Disability Exemption
County of Sacramento Consolidated Utilities Billing Service (CUBS)
9700 Goethe Road, Suite C, Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone: 916-875-5555, TDD: 916-875-7105, Toll-free: 800-932-8990
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
General Questions: Call (916) 875-6789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a copy of the Backyard Composting Guide
- Request a speaker or presentation on waste diversion efforts
County of Sacramento
Department of Waste Management & Recycling
10863 Gold Center Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Report Scavenging: Call (916) 875-5656 or TDD (916) 875-7105
Removing recyclables from a curbside cart is considered scavenging and is a crime pursuant to Section 6.20.160 of the Sacramento County Code. Report scavenging to the Sacramento County Information hotline.